About Graham Healthcare Group
Our excellent track record, aspirational focus, and peerless leaders warrant our storied name.
Graham Healthcare Group’s mission is to be the recognized market leader in homecare, palliative and hospice services.
- Fostering a culture of growth, excellence, accountability and efficiency;
- Being an employer-of-choice that attracts and empowers an exceptional workforce;
- Focusing our offerings on the dynamic needs of our constituents – patients, caregivers, family members, physicians and other providers across the healthcare continuum;
- Integrating impactful and innovative solutions to improve our constituents’ service experience; and
- Ensuring full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
At Graham Healthcare Group, we are governed by the following core values in dealing with one another, our patients, their families and caregivers, our partners, customers, and vendors.
- Treating everyone with respect and encouraging an environment where everyone’s input and views are welcomed to improve our companies;
- Continuously looking to innovate across every dimension of our business, not only for the necessary “faster, better, cheaper,” but also in creating a work environment, corporate culture, brand and reputation in the marketplace that generates affinity and loyalty;
- Promoting a collaborative approach to growing the business where the traditional silos (e.g. sales vs. operations) are discouraged, multi-disciplinary teams are routinely formed to tackle business issues, and our customers view us as an extension of their team;
- Encouraging the Residential workforce to have the confidence that they are empowered to take initiative, make decisions, and lead within their sphere of responsibility and influence.