Our clinicians enjoy:
- Flexible schedules, no long shifts
- Comprehensive onboarding programs
- State of the art technology
Join Our Talent Community
Connect with a Talent Specialist and discover the right career opportunity for you.
Get to know us
Benefits of Being a Residential RN
We are a proud and passionate team that works together to provide the highest quality patient care – care that makes a significant impact on people’s lives every day.
We invest in every employee and provide the training, resources, and support needed so they can provide exceptional care to the patients and caregivers we serve every day.
Here are just a few of the reasons why Residential employees have voted us a Top Workplace year after year:
- Personal connection with patients
- Local administration
- Employee recognition program
- Company vehicle program
- Education reimbursement benefit
- Growth opportunities
- Ongoing education and support
- Specialized and exclusive clinical programs
- Comprehensive benefit program
The Future is Already Here. Join a Team Revolutionizing Home Care.
OVERWHELMING PATIENT SATISFACTION
94% of patients were satisfied with the care they received from our agency, based on 2143 surveys submitted in 2018.
“If people are looking for meaningful work, I absolutely recommended working here. You have no idea what a rewarding experience this is!”
– Kristin Coliton, Journey Coordinator
Residential was among the first home care agencies to coordinate care using electronic medical records, tablets, and physician apps, and we’re always looking ahead to the latest developments.
“The technology they’re able to use with our tablets is user-friendly and really efficient, too. Our coord notes go instantly to the right person. Plus, there’s a really positive environment here. The teamwork is amazing!”
– Annette Skelly, Clinical Nurse Mentor
Residential is part of family of companies managed day-to-day by a leadership team that is committed to its employees, but never forgets our first priority – the patient.
“Residential Home Health is a great place to work. If you want to be truly empowered to take care of your patients, that’s what Residential is about!””
– Dustin Dodge, RN
From company-wide award galas to team birthdays, Residential management and staff aren’t shy about celebrating our exceptional employees.
“I’m a clinician in the field, which at some companies can be isolating. Residential makes the extra effort to tell you how much you’re appreciated.””
– Michelle Ferris, Physical Therapy Assistant
From compassionate concern to life-changing results, the heartfelt testimonials we get from patients, physicians, and employees speak to the Residential difference.
“I love being able to help people at the time of their greatest need. I know that I’m doing what I was put on this earth to do!”
– Colleen Cantu, Massage Therapist Team Lead
- It’s a beautiful thing to see our clinicians shine and do amazing things for their patients, and it’s humbling, too. I want to do everything I can to make my team’s job easier, because they’re making the biggest difference in people’s lives! Residential management and company give us the tools we need to help our patients – and that’s what we’re all about. I’ve never been so fulfilled in a position. I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else!
- Patients and their families should be able to have whatever they want, even if it’s unusual. A 25-year-old woman was dying, and her mother wanted to hold her in her arms one more time. We brought in a rocking chair and placed her daughter into her arms. We were all crying, and we knew we’d given them just what they needed. Sometimes people ask me if I burn out. I don’t! We’re giving them excellent care, and I feel good about that.
- I’m humbled when I hear that someone nominated me for recognition. I’m just doing what I need to do in my job. As a field clinician, you’re right there with the patients every day, not in a clinic. You have the opportunity to work autonomously but Residential has great leadership, so you know that from the top down they have your interests at heart as well as the patients’. They’re there to support you and give you all the tools you need to provide and care for patients. I’ve worked at other health care organizations, and this is by far one of the best!
- Residential has been amazing to work for. They are flexible and family friendly. If you ever need to take time for your home life, your team will do whatever they can to make sure you’re covered. I work in the Lansing area, and I talk to five or six other nurses on a daily basis. You develop really strong relationships within the Residential family.
Work for a TOP WORKPLACE!
Residential Home Health, Hospice and Palliative, a division of Graham Healthcare Group, has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2020 honor by The Post-Dispatch and the Detroit Free Press. We are proud to have earned this distinction and look forward to continuing to make our employees and patients happy!
Copyright © 2019 Residential Health Group. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2019 Residential Health Group.
All Rights Reserved.